Friday 5 February 2010

Further Reading

The latest CHESS magazine features in-depth coverage of the recent London Chess Classic.

My 'Spectators View' of the main event is included, as is my coverage of the Viktor Korchnoi simuls (including short interview snippets). My interviews with Vladimir Kramnik, Hikaru Nakamura, Ni Hua, Ray Keene and Dominic Lawson are included also.

For further details, pop along to:

http://www.ukgamesshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=chnew897&Category_Code=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you write the entire magazine then!? Very impressive!

Sean Marsh said...

Not all of it! Some of my articles have been left over until the next issue. I am still working on a couple of interview transcripts which should come to light in a few issues down the line.